- Corporate Law and Business Entities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taxation and Advanced Tax Planning
- Tax Controversy
Greg’s practice includes advanced tax planning, estate planning, entity formation, reorganizations, acquisitions, like-kind exchanges, entity valuation, federal and state tax controversy matters and succession planning for closely held business entities. His primary focus is negotiating and structuring acquisitions and divestitures, analysis of entity valuation and planning with limited liability entities including limited partnerships, LLCs, LLPs and LLLPs.
An Idaho native, Greg earned his J.D. from the University of Idaho College of Law in 1994, an LL.M. in Taxation at the University of Florida College of Law in 1995 and joined the firm in July 1995.
Member, Idaho State Bar Association
Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member American Bar Association
- University of Florida College of Law LL.M. Taxation 1995
- Editor, Florida Tax Review
- University of Idaho College of Law J.D. 1994
- Summa cum Laude
- Executive Editor, Idaho Law Review
- Boise State University B.S. Accounting 1991
- President, Alpha Kappa Psi
“Valuation of Family Limited Partnership Interests” 32 Idaho Law Review 345 (1996).
“Transferee Liability Under Section 6324: Defining the Extent of a Transferee’s Liability for Interest” 32 Idaho Law Review 383 (1996).
“Village Condominium v. Idaho Power: Inquiry Notice – Just How Far Must a Purchaser Inquire?” 29 Idaho Law Review 411 (1993).
Civic and Charitable Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, Lee Pesky Learning Center, Inc., Boise, Idaho
- Member, Board of Directors, College of Western Idaho Foundation, Inc., Nampa, Idaho