- Estate Planning and Administration
- Trusts and Trust Administration
- Taxation and Tax Planning
Jenya practices in the area of advanced estate planning and post-mortem planning, including will preparation, trust formation and generation-skipping transfer tax and unified credit issues. Her primary focus is estate administration, estate taxation and the formation and funding of trusts such as irrevocable life insurance trusts, charitable remainder unitrusts, charitable lead annuity trusts, dynasty and other complex trusts.
Born and raised in the Ukraine, Jenya moved to the United States in her early twenties. She earned her B.A. from the University of Southern California, her J.D. from Syracuse University and an LL.M. in Estate Planning from the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, Jenya served as a business editor of the Syracuse Journal of International Law and Commerce and also worked at the University of Syracuse Tax Clinic where she focused on federal income tax resolution matters.
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, United States District Court, Central District of California
- Member, American Bar Association
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., 2010
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D. 2009
- University of Southern California, B.A. Political Science, Psychology (minor) 1999
- Reparation of Russian Art: the Eggs, the Law, and the Morals. Who Owns Faberge?, 36 Syracuse J. Int’l & Com. 259 (Spring 2009)